It has occurred to me that during my awesome amazing trip to Hawaii, I probably won’t want to blog very much. I’ll be taking pictures, and drinking mai tais, hiking up to waterfalls, kayaking… and walking my first half marathon. Blogging about it will of course always be on mind, but actually blogging itself, will probably be last on my list f things to do.
That said, I’m looking for a couple of guest bloggers to pop on over, say something inspirational or share a recipe, or be snarky and witty or a combination of all those things, or something else entirely. I’m looking for at least 4 posts during September 14th- 21st.
Topics can include:
- Why running in the heat sucks
- Tisket a-tasket: Are there really baskets?
- Green Eggs and Blue cheese: I don’t know where I’m going with this
- Your Success Story
- Your Favorite Vacation
- Planning and achieving your goals
- Finding motivation when you’re scared to move forward
- What you know now, you wish you had know 10/15/20/30 years ago (depending on your age, of course… and how long it took you to learn that particular lesson)
- How NSV’s helped you achieved SV’s
- What do you eat/drink on vacation? Do you let yourself go or do you stay on plan? (secret: I’m planning on letting myself go!)
If you’d like to make a contribution, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment with your email address so we can work something out.